All registered horses to have:
- Proof of Purchase, receipts or some sort of documentation with proof of origin.
- Four standard 5 x 7 colour photos, suitable for identification purposes. These are to consist of:
- One clear photo of the left side (which will include all feet, ears and tail)
- One clear photo of the right side (which will include all feet, ears and tail)
- One rear view photo (which will include the top of the rump to the bottom of the hooves)
- One front view photo, clearly showing any facial markings (pull the forelock to one side if possible)
The horse is not to be obscured in any way, ie, part of the horse covered by bushes, railings or shadows, etc, or simply cut off.
These photos must be originals and not cut down, laser copied or photocopied onto a sheet.